ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
3. Register. You will be asked to type in a provided code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activare.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here“
6. Complete all required fields including Student ID number.
Please select 2018-2019 for all Madison sports.
7. Once you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online athletic clearance process. Please review and print your signature confirmation page. Completed signature page along with a completed sports physical form must be submitted to Coach Jackson or Ms. Trombley in order to be eligible to tryout for all Madison sports.
8. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student/athlete has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, most of your information will auto fill. If you are trying out for multiple sports during the school year, you must complete an athletic clearance form for each sport you are trying out for.
The sports physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Sports Physicals Tab on this website. Hard copies of completed sports physicals will be turned in to the Madison Athletic Department along with completed signature page from online participation form. Physicals for 2018-19 sports must be dated June 4, 2018 or later to be valid for all 2018-19 sports.
Submit a signed confirmation page along with completed physical forms to the Madison Athletic Department (Coach Jackson or Ms. Trombley).
Transfer Eligibility Verification
If your student has not been continuously enrolled at Madison High School since initially entering ninth grade and they have not been previously cleared for participation at Madison or by the CIFSDS office, please download the Transfer Eligibility Verification Form and submit this completed form with your Athletic Participation Form. Further paperwork may be required before eligibility is granted. Incoming freshmen do not need to complete this form.
Click link below for form:
Medical insurance for athletics is required by California Ed Code. SDUSD makes Student Accident Insurance available that provides minimum coverage at a low premium. Information and enrollment is available online at: http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com/. Return the proof of insurance to the school.